The name Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee is not known to the average football fan in Nigeria, and his inclusion in the list of players for the Super Eagles friendly games against Senegal and Burkina Faso raised so eyebrows.
Owngoalnigeria.com brings to you five facts about the 20 year old German-Nigerian forward who plays for Hannover 96 in the Bundesliga 2.
1. His name Noah Joel Sarenren Bazee is usually spelt with a hyphen before Bazee but the real spelling of his name contains no hyphen.
2. He moved from the U17 of TSV Havelse to the U19 of Hannover 96 in July 2013 as a 16 year old.
3. He signed his first professional contract with Hannover 96 on the 17th of March 2016 at the age of 19 and made his Bundesliga debut on the 8th of April last year against Hertha Berlin, a game they drew 2-2.
4. Last season he made five Bundesliga appearances for Hannover 96 before their relegation to the second tier where he has so far made 10 league appearances as they chase instant promotion back to the Bundesliga.
5. Sarenren Bazee can play on either flanks or in a role behind the main striker, and so far he has excelled in both roles with five assists to his name and three man of the match award from 10 league games.